Friday 8 August 2014

starting off!!!!

Hi people who are reading this! Im sorry if this isnt interesting but i have never done anything that's even on the same wave length as this so don't hate me if I have just wasted the 2 minutes of your precious life you have spent reading this. But I suppose I should tell you something about me:
I am 11 years old
My name is Shannon
This fact may instantly put you off me but
I have never read \watched any harry potter
But you know what they say don't judge a book by its cover. If you did judge me by that then I don't know I just don't think you should( I actually have no clue where I'm taking this)
Another fact im over weight for an eleven year old and I know that but I'm not always happy. I'll make a blog post on that later on if I keep this up!
And that my friends(hopefully friends) concludes my first ever blog post
Hope you enjoyed
Goodbye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment