Sunday 10 August 2014

overweight at eleven

Hello people reading this,
As you can see by the title this is about me being overweight at eleven. I can be happy but most of the time when i see my friends doing gymnastics i feel left out because i cant do that. I also am upset because i see girls wearing belly tops and i feel embarrassed about wearing them kind of tops because of my fat belly. My friends always tell me to do stuff but i say no because i cant lift my own body weight and they ask why and i say cause i'm fat then they register what i said and they refuse what i said. Then OBVIOUSLY there is them girls who think there all boss when there not, there just jealous that i'm bubbly and have friends for who i am and i don't bully them into being my friends or have no friends. One time i was on a school trip and my partner (as in for the trip not as in boyfriend) was 'helping' the teacher count and she looked at so i smiled (as you do) so she slapped me and called me fatty. But i think sticks and stones may break my bone but words will never hurt me.
Thank you for your time
Any comment will be read and replied to


GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment